Friday, April 19, 2013

Mustache hat

The mustache is a symbol for prostate and testicular cancer. But it is also a very funny and interesting thing.

Mustachen är en symbol för prostata- och testikelcancer men det är också en väldigt rolig och popular symbol. Här i USA dyker den upp överallt man kan till exempel köpa t-shirtar med mustacher på.


Excuse me, I mustache you a question.
But I'll shave it for later.

Mustache hat

Excuse me, I must ask you a question.
But I'll save it for later.



The Movember Foundation promote prostate and testicular cancer awareness by having thousands of men around the world grow moustaches throughout November.
For those of you who aren't familiar, "mo" is slang for moustache in Australia (from which the founders of the Movember Foundation hail).

No comments:

Post a Comment