Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Totoro Crochet Hat


Here is the reason that I have not done so many hats recently. The ears is so hard to make on the hat and then make them stand right up. So hard. I crochet the ears over and over again and it seams impossible to make two ears that looks the same since I don't use a pattern. In the beginning I started the ear from the top of the ear and crochet down it didn't work for me so I tried to start from the bottom of the ear and crochet up instead. Which gave the ear a cone shape. The hat turn out to be very big I hope it is not too big for the person that I am going to give it to.


Totoro Crochet Hat
 
Här har ni orsaken till varför jag inte har kunnat göra några nya mössor på ett tag. En Totoromössa, öronen var helt omöjliga att göra. Det sluta med att jag virkade örona från botten och upp istället från toppen och ner som jag gjorde i början. De fick en konformad form som jag gillade.
Totoro
 
Totoro is the guardian of the forest and can only be seen by children and can appear or disappear as he wishes. He possess special ability such as being able to make plants grow, fly in the sky, and call Neko Bus.



No comments:

Post a Comment